Come Join Us
Addiction: What you need to know and what you can do
Date(s) - 10/16/2018
7:00pm - 8:30pm
St. Mary Mercy Livonia, Classroom 11
What you need to know and what you can do
- Could my drinking or drug use be an addiction?
- How do I ask for help?
- Is my loved one an addict?
- What do I need to know to help?
- Is addiction disrupting my family?
- How do I take my life back?
- Am I in trouble at school, home or work because of my drug or alcohol use?
Understanding addiction; Impact of addiction on families;
What prevents people from seeking help; How you can help
This program is for anyone impacted by an addiction:
PARENTS * PARENTS OF ADULT CHILDREN * HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS * COLLEGE STUDENTS * GRANDPARENTS * EDUCATORS * HEALTH AND MENTAL HEALTH PROFESSIONALS * LAW ENFORCEMENT * BUSINESS COMMUNITY * CIVIC GROUPS * NEIGHBORHOOD ASSOCIATIONS
Resources available for treatment
Karen Bonanno – firstname.lastname@example.org • 734.338.9580
Updated September 2017