Come Join Us
Addiction: What you need to know and what you can do APRIL
Date(s) - 04/20/2020
7:00pm - 8:30pm
St. Mary Mercy Livonia, Classroom 11
What you need to know and what you can do
A FREE education series designed to provide information about addiction, prevention, treatment and recovery
No registration necessary – Attend one session, two or all three Certificate of attendance available
- Vaping issues
- Understanding addiction & impact of addiction on families
- What prevents people from seeking help
- Current substance abuse trends in our community
- Underage drinking and drug use
- Making informed decisions on health and well-being
- Creating mindfulness to support recovery
- Suicide prevention
- Substance abuse and mental health disorders
- Grief and loss in addiction and recovery
- Relapse prevention
Resources available for treatment
Are you coping with one or more of these issues?
___ Could my vaping/drinking/drug use be abuse, dependency or addiction; how do I ask for help?
___ Is my loved one an addict; what do I need to know to help?
___ Is addiction disrupting our family, how do I take my life back?
___ Am I in trouble at school, work or home because of my substance use?
Karen Bonanno – email@example.com • 734-338-9580
Updated January 2020