Come Join Us
Addiction: What you need to know and what you can do DECEMBER
Date(s) - 12/09/2019
7:00pm - 8:30pm
St. Mary Mercy Livonia, Classroom 11
What you need to know and what you can do
A FREE education series designed to provide information about addiction, prevention, treatment and recovery
No registration necessary – Attend one session, two or all three Certificate of attendance available
- Understanding addiction
- Impact of addiction on families
- What prevents people from seeking help
- Current substance abuse trends in our community
- Underage drinking and drug use
- Making informed decisions on health and well-being
- Creating mindfulness to support recovery
- Suicide prevention
- Substance abuse and mental health disorders
- Grief and loss in addiction and recovery
- Relapse prevention
Resources available for treatment
Are you coping with one or more of these issues?
- Could my drinking/drug use be an addiction; how do I ask for help?
- Is my loved one an addict; what do I need to know to help?
- Is addiction is disrupting our family, how do I take my life back?
- Am I in trouble at school or home because of my substance use?
Updated September 2019