Come Join Us
Substance Abuse: What You Need to Know and What You Can Do
Date(s) - 06/21/2016
7:00pm - 8:30pm
St. Mary Mercy Livonia, Classroom 11
Substance Abuse: What you need to know and what you can do
Is my loved one addicted? Am I addicted? What should I do about the substance abuse of my child? How do I take my life back? How do I convince my loved one he or she needs help? I see a lot of substance abuse in my job; what can I do?
Are you struggling with one or more of these questions? Join us for a free, educational series designed to provide information about substance abuse prevention, treatment, recovery and related issues.
This educational series includes:
- Underage drinking and drug use
- Substance abuse trends in our community
- Understanding addiction
- What prevents people from seeking help
- Impact on families
- Making informed decisions on health and well-being
- Creating mindfulness to support recovery
- Suicide prevention
- Substance abuse and mental disorders
- Grief and loss in addiction and recovery
- Resources available for treatment
- Relapse prevention
When and where is this?
St. Mary Mercy – Livonia
36475 Five Mile Road
(Use South Entrance, take elevator C to the 4th floor)
This program is for:
- Health care professionals
- Anyone who wants to learn more
For more information, call 734-338-9580 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.