Come Join Us
Addiction: What You Need to Know and What You Can Do
Date(s) - 02/14/2017
7:30pm - 8:30pm
St. Mary Mercy Livonia, Classroom 11
Addiction: What you need to know and what you can do
A FREE education series designed to provide information about substance abuse issues including addiction, prevention, treatment and recovery in a casual setting. Attend one week or all three.
Certificate of attendance available.
- Current substance abuse trends in our community
- Understanding addiction
- Impact of addiction on families
- What prevents people from seeking help
- Underage drinking and drug use
- Making informed decisions on health and well-being
- Creating mindfulness to support recovery
- Suicide prevention
- Substance abuse and mental health disorders
- Grief and loss in addiction and recovery
- Relapse prevention
Resources available for treatment
Are you coping with one or more of these issues?
- Could my drinking/drug use be an addiction; how do I ask for help?
- Is my loved one an addict; what do I need to know to help?
- If an addiction is disrupting our family, how do I take my life back?
- Am I in trouble at school or home because of my substance use?
Karen Bonanno – email@example.com • 734.338.9580
When and where is this?
First three Tuesdays
(September through May)
St. Mary Mercy – Livonia
36475 Five Mile Road
(Use South Entrance, take elevator C to the 4th floor)
This program is for:
- College Students
- Health/mental health professionals
- Law Enforcement
- Business Community
- Civic Groups
For more information, call 734-338-9580 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.