Ready to make a difference?
Vaping is a current drug trend inundating our community at the middle and high school level. Click here for resources providing reliable, evidence-based information to use as tools for educating your family.
Read What’s New
- Addiction: What you need to know and what you can do (9/2/2018)
- Opioid Awareness Resource – Twitter @DetOpioidCollab (8/26/2018)
- Livonia Police Department Prescription Drug Disposal Information (6/20/2018)
- Wayne State Survey (5/12/2018)
- Run 2 Save Our Youth 2018 (2/1/2018)
- Alternatives to opioids (8/25/2017)
- Is your child’s pain medicine an opioid? (8/25/2017)
Addiction: What you need to know and what you can do
10/16/2018 (7:00pm - 8:30pm)
November Coalition Meeting
11/07/2018 (9:00am - 11:00am)
December Coalition Meeting - VOLUNTEER POTLUCK DINNER
12/05/2018 (6:00pm - 8:00pm)