Run 2 Save Our Youth – 2017
June 10, 2017
5K run, 10K run, 5K non-timed walk, and Free Kids’ Fun Run
Livonia City Hall
33000 Civic Center Drive, Livonia MI
The Livonia Police Department once again is sponsoring the Run 2 Save Our Youth, the 11th annual run to benefit the Livonia Save Our Youth Coalition! All proceeds benefit LSOY substance abuse prevention activities in our community.
- Online registration on Active.com available until May 28th, 2017
- Additional fee applies for online registration
- City of Livonia Employees use CityEmployee for online registration
- Register by May 28th for t-shirt guarantee
- Teams must register by May 22
- Checks should be made to Livonia Save Our Youth
New: Streamlined pricing!
Registration Fees – All Events
January 1 – May 27
- Students/Seniors-60+: $15.00
- Adults: $25.00
May 28 – Race Day
- Students/Seniors-60+: $25.00
- Adults $35.00
CLICK HERE FOR SPONSOR/DONOR FORM
7:00 a.m. – Packet Pick-up & On-Site Registration (cash or check only)
8:00 a.m. – Free Kids’ Fun Run!
8:30 a.m. – 5k/10k Run & 5k Non-timed Walk
Same great amenities:
- 5K, 10K run, 5K non-timed walk, FREE Kids’ Fun Run!
- Certified Course
- Professional Timing
- T-shirt to all paid participants with a “tech shirt” option for $5 more (Order by May 28)
- Water stations on the course every ~1.5 miles (1 station for 5K, 3 stations for 10K)
Awards to first place finishers (overall and 5-year age groups)
- Finisher medals for 10k
- Teams available! Register all teams by May 22
PLUS: Family Fun Expo After-Race Party
- Great food – Jimmy John’s subs, grilled hot dogs, fresh fruit
- Live music
- Kids’ activities: bounce house, lawn games, face painting
- Tin Can Raffle with donations from local businesses
- Vendor and Sponsor Tent
- Civic Center Library
- Livonia Senior Center
- Livonia City Hall
Pre-Race Packet Pickup & Late Registration
Friday, June 09, 2016
5:00 – 8:00 pm
Livonia Save Our Youth Office
Livonia City Hall Annex
33000 Civic Center Drive, Livonia, 48154
Cash or check ONLY for new registrations!
Yes, you MAY pick up packets for others!
Are strollers allowed?
Yes, absolutely! We have many walkers and runners pushing strollers! We ask that runners with jogging strollers please line up at the back of the pack so as not to impede faster runners.
Can I form a team? How do I do that?
Yes! Note your team name and t-shirt color on the registration form. Register teams by May 22.
Are pets allowed?
Pets are not allowed on the course. With several hundred runners the safety of pets cannot be guaranteed.
How do the t-shirts run? What size should I get?
T-shirts are good quality and true-to-size.
Do I have to register my child for the Free Kids’ Fun Run? What is this exactly?
No registration is necessary. The Kids’ Fun Run is a short & sweet fun time for kids to have a bit of the race-day excitement.
Are headphones/ipods/etc allowed on the course?
Definitely, but always be aware of your surroundings.
Can I get a refund if I am injured, if the weather stinks, or I just don’t feel like coming?
Sorry, like most races, refunds are not available unless you accidentally register more than once.
Thank you for your support for a great cause; the registration fee goes straight to substance abuse prevention events!